Were you ever at stuck with new ideas about your awesome new product or your team ? Did you ever get the fancy advice f “think out of the box” without having any clue how tu jump suddenly out of yourself and change your mental patterns on the fly ? Instead of wishful thinking recommandations , LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® offers a hand-on practices that allow to creatively solve problems and highlight what you already know without knowing that you do.
WhyLEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® works ? Because it’s based on a reality observation on ourselves :
“Our Hands Know More Than Our Brain.”
This is a workshop proposed by Stelio Verzera from Cocoon.
EFFECTIVE PRODUCT ENVISIONING WITH LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
Whether you are investigating a new product idea for the market or working to improve an existing product, one thing is sure: your customer has the answers you need. This workshop has been designed to provide participants with a powerful combination of cutting edge tools to deeply dig into what the end-user wants, needs, feels, and connect these insights with your product value proposition design.
Through the combined usage of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology and the Value Proposition Canvas tool it is possible to extract and organize knowledge and attitude of the engaged users towards the product to be envisioned, both at a rational and irrational level. This workshop will show you how.
You would like to come if …
– You’re an entrepreneur, seeking for a substantial advantage in the product-market fit.
– You’re a product manager willing to improve your R&D efficiency evolving the User Research tools at your hand.
– You’re a product designer looking for ways to maximize your result/effort ratio in the design process.
– You’re a Strategic Marketing stakeholder and you are looking for deep insights to validate or discover new opportunities.
– You’re a User Research passionate, willing to experiment new ways to use stories to get precious insights.
When will it take place ?
The workshop will take place if you’re are interested and let us know you do , by filling the form.
Pingback: LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® – Workshop d’une journée à Paris | cOemerge, une Leanovation Agile