The innovators dilemma, as Clayton Christiansen call it in his remarkable book is to follow her vision through an unknown reality : the one of its potential customers. Lean Startup suggest visionary people a shift in their attitude : our brilliant ideas are assumptions and assumptions need to be tested before they turn in proven evidence for success. Faster we test and detect dead ends for our ideas, less we waste ( time, investment, money, intelligence and passion). The key of testing early, avoid waste and adapt in Lean Startup is building a Minimum Viable Product in a Learning Loop ( a Design-Build-Measure-Adapt cycle). The Pretotyping Manifesto says that ideas have no values until they don’t turn into usable products. The Minimum Viable Product is the usable product that will help innovators find the true value of their innovation : he one their customers recognize. Having said that, innovators don’t fully solve their dilemma ; knowing how much “Minimum” is and what “Viable” really means is far from being simple. The Test Driven Business an original approach allowing to focus fast on key features that have a great impact ( the Minimum and the Viable), by starting the definition of your MVP with the design of data and measures you will want to collect when the product will be released before designing the features of your product. cOemerge offers a one day workshop to help you quickly and cheaply turn your ideas into real products addressing the reality of your users.
You may want to check the next sessions on the Workshop and Tutorials page.
Test Driven Business de Oana Juncu is a licence Creative Commons Attribution – Partage dans les Mêmes Conditions 3.0 non transposé
You Should Come If …
- You’re an entrepreneur, owner of your startup seaking for a reliable business model to describe your product while reducing and investment constraints and dependency,
- You’re a product manager willing to align your product strategy to the operational effectiffeness while reducing R& D costs,
- You’re a Strategic Marketing stakeholder and you are looking for fast tracks to validate market impact and top customer segments,
- You’re a Lean Startup passionate and you are looking for an initiative to make get out of the building “safe and fast’ 😉
What Will You Learn
- Lean Startup fundamentals : the “Learning Loop” ( Lean Startup), the Minimum Viable Product, the importance of AAA Data and the path toward Test Driven Business
- How to design a measures driven product (TEST DRIVEN) starting from product vision via “brief coaching techniques” ( Solution Focused) and the Business Canvas as defined by the Lean Canvas
- What kind of impact of “test driven product design” on customer segment definition and product key features can be expected,
- How can all observed or expected behaviors be measured via the “measurable phenomena clarification chain”.
- How to use teh observation chain and design the data collection that meet the AAA ( Accessible, Auditable, Actionable) starting from the set of measures you’ll want to make.
Short versions of this workshop are described in french, here
The price of one day of workshop is 450 euros excluding VAT. The maximum number of participants is 24. participants maximum est de 24 personnes . If there are more than 12 participants, all the participants will have 10% off the price. 5% extra discount will be applied if the number of participants is beyond 18, so come with your friends and partners 🙂
For next dates in English, contact us.
Registration and further information
You can register below:
Pingback: Test Driven Business for Your Leanstartup PRoduct Workshop , The Canvas | Leanovation Agile @ cOemerge